Multi-Channel Call Routing
Instead of just routing calls and customer interactions to individual agents in a queue, UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE multi-channel Contact Center can group agents or employees into teams within each queue. This allows the automated distribution systems to route incoming customer interactions to an agent with the optimal combination of idle time and appropriate skills, while also factoring in customer priority. That means customers always get the most optimized service experience to tackle their inquiry.
Key features of Multi-Channel Routing
- Customers are routed to the right agents (in relevant groups) quickly and effectively. Customers are led through the process easily, whether they are calling through an IVR menu or they reach out via chat.
- UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE uses its skills-based, group routing system to send customers to an agent with the highest relevancy and longest idle time. This provides a higher likelihood that customers will interact with an agent with strengths that will speak to their problem.
- Are you looking to add chats and emails to your voice channels? The UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE multi-channel queue helps agents power through customer interactions, whether they are coming from chat, social media, IVR, or email.
- UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE universal queue streamlines the multi-channel customer experience and provides a clearer picture of customer interactions by volume, duration, and channel.
Improved Agent Productivity
Blending interaction channels means your agents are never idle. When inbound calls are low, chats can be assigned more efficiently, or outbound calls can be automatically generated for a specified campaign. And when inbound calls pick up again, the dialer dynamically slows the number of outgoing calls to meet the inbound service level.
Consistent Service Experience
- If a caller doesn’t get an answer the first time, they can request the same agent upon callback. This provides a streamlined and more personalized experience for callers.
- Cut down on caller frustration by implementing the automatic callback feature. The system will connect with a relevant agent before automatically calling the customer back.
- UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE Contact Center solution can integrate with your CRM applications, your unified communications, and your case management system. This allows agents to quickly and easily access key information and provide contextual information about each customer.
- Seamlessly integrate UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE powerful IVR into your contact center functionality, both before and after direct contact with an agent. ENGAGE software allows agents to re-route callers to IVR menus and then back again without the caller having to re-dial, and without losing the context of the call.
- Operating a contact center without leveraging metrics is a sure-fire way to miss the mark with your customers. Using a diverse group of data points, multi-channel interaction metrics provide an in-depth look into what went right and what could have gone better.
User-Friendly & Adaptable
- What good is a high-quality contact center solution if no one can use it? Thankfully, NEC’S UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE interface is specifically designed for easy setup and navigation—even for non-programmers.
- Create virtually any routing scenario in a few minutes with drag and drop icons. The easy to use interface means on-the-fly changes can be immediately deployed into your operations, so you can stay flexible and adapt as needed.