UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE improves the handling and oversight of communications through a range of agent and supervisor contact center services.
- Highly flexible solution including easy deployment for remote / home workers.
- Scalable from the smallest call-centric teams to large multi-channel environments.
- Streamlines incoming inquiries from multiple channels using smart routing and delivers context to agents for optimal customer experience.
- Reduces response time and improves service quality along with caller and agent experiences.
- Compatibility with most CRM and ERP systems and collaborative apps ensures easy adoption and minimizes disruptions.
Real-time monitoring and permission-based activity reports bring transparency to agent and contact center performance.
- Contact monitoring includes phone, email, and chat interactions.
- Centralized performance data results in more accurate call center reports and analysis.
- Call monitoring can be analyzed by skill set, group provisioning, and agent profile.
- Artificial Intelligence-powered interaction analysis with sentiment and keyword search
- Flexible agent-controlled multimedia recordings can be stored for easy, permission-based online retrieval.
- Customizable agent statuses deliver heightened visibility and assist in the efficient fielding of interactions.
Using advanced skill-based routing with automatic call distribution (ACD), callers are directed to the next available agent and the most suitably trained agent available.
- Faster, more appropriate, and efficient resolution of calls, with multi-channel options like chat and e-mail to take the conversation beyond voice.
- A customizable agent client, offering desktop and browser versions, easily integrates with standard CRM platforms and critical business apps for broad and intuitive access to essential information and resources.
- The agent-client is configurable to specific requirements or frequent caller requests.
- Calls can be answered via a built-in smartphone application, a traditional desktop telephone, or over a VoIP connection.
- Evaluate, annotate, and provide structured feedback to agents on their interactions, helping to enhance agent skills and customer experience.
- Automatically gather feedback from customers immediately following their contact center interaction, based on customizable templates.
- Agent scheduling capabilities help ensure contact center staffing is always ready to meet customer demand.
UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE offers a broad set of services to streamline the caller experiences and ensure service and staffing levels are sustained.
- Automatic call distribution can be synchronized based on select function, region, time of day, and by organization - or industry-specific criteria.
- Customized voice prompts allow callers to self-manage their call, retrieving information needed, reaching a specific department or individual, and contacting an agent when required. Easy-IVR wizard makes set up crazy simple!
- Silent mode along with phone and web-based conversation prompts allows supervisors to monitor agent activity to check performance and ensure calls are handled correctly.
- A secure widget-based dashboard provides easy access to real-time reporting on all activity for total transparency.
- Outreach tools power two-way conversations and extend contact center reach while respecting audience preferences
Unlock More with
Drive even more employee efficiency and a superior customer experience by accessing advanced call features within CONNECT. CONNECT and ENGAGE – more powerful combined together.
- Unified with CONNECT - Seamlessly access advanced call handling in CONNECT to manage customers and get back to collaborating with peers when done.
- Greater Flexibility - Effortlessly give CONNECT users access to call queues without needing to onboard them to a different application.
- Unified Presence & Collaboration - Let others see when users are handling customer calls. Let frontline users see who’s available to chat, talk, and meet while on calls.
- Advanced Call Handling - Access advanced customer call capabilities within CONNECT including Dialout, Automatic Scheduled Dialout campaigns, Inbound Voice Interactions, Callbacks, Relevant Caller Information, and Call Classifications.
Automate your sales cycle
and gain insights on every call
- Automate workflows and maximize employee efficiency
- Drive customer retention: Personalize contacts with screen pops
- Save time switching between apps, eliminate misdials, take notes on calls
- Easy to use and deploy integration, no heavy training or implementation costs