Unified with UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT
This new unified platform experience gives every employee in your business the tools they need to work together and with customers to get their job done faster and easier than ever before in one application. As a result, you’ll unlock:
- Faster Service Speed - Advanced call management tools unified within CONNECT give your users better tools to resolve customer calls faster.
- Better Productivity - Let employees quickly and easily collaborate to help each other or a customer.
- Better Service Quality - Supervisors have improved visibility into their customer experience and customer-facing users have better access to other employees.
- Amazing Flexibility - Streamline onboarding and give any user immediate access to help manage customer calls instantly.
KEY FEATURES OF THE UNIFIED CONNECT AND ENGAGE
One Application for Collaboration and Communications
The unified experience has everything employees need regardless of their role.
For Internal Collaboration
Employees that need to collaborate can do so quickly and easily using calls, meetings, chats, and file sharing.
For External Communication
Frontline users have all the tools (call queues, active call routing, contact directories) they need to:
- Manage their active calls
- Measure their performance
- Collaborate internally while CONNECT shields them from other calls.
When they’re done, they can log out of their call queues and focus on getting other work done by using CONNECT to collaborate with their peers.
Get faster customer call resolution with clear visibility into colleague availability across the organization and the ability to easily engage them to aid in customer interactions.
CONNECT’s Advanced Voice Handling Capabilities
Get access to Advanced Voice Interaction Handling capabilities within CONNECT including:
- Dialout – Make a call and select what number you want to show in the caller ID
- Automatic Scheduled Dialout Campaigns – Let frontline users participate in dialout campaigns that automatically initiates outbound calls based on a call list.
- Inbound voice interactions – Let frontline users handle calls from multiple queues.
- Callbacks – Let callers who are waiting in the queue enter a phone number and be called back instead of remaining on hold.
- Relevant Caller Information – See pertinent customer information to resolve calls faster.
- Call Classifications – Document the outcome of a call based on the type of call and what actions were taken to resolve it.
Collaborate with Anyone to Resolve Calls
Call, chat, and meet easily with others while actively handling a customer call. Bring employees into a call to assist and excuse them or yourself when needed.