EFFICIENCY & CONTROL
UNIVERGE BLUE® BACKUP offers a broad set of fully integrated services to manage and protect critical proprietary information and data.
- Service includes Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and UNIVERGE BLUE® RECOVER, a Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) cloud solution.
- Comprehensive management and recovery services and full-staffed network operations center are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Daily or monthly status and performance reports provide complete transparency and enclosure.
- Data retention and archiving are set by customized recovery points and preset recovery times.
UNIVERGE BLUE® BACKUP is built on NEC’s award-winning server, storage and software-defined networking technology for highly resilient and responsive computing and efficient hosting and housing the sensitive data.
- Ongoing access to the latest hardware and software without the need to maintain the infrastructure or personnel.
- Easy and economical replacement of aging on-premises infrastructure without loss of oversight or being concerned about unpredictable cost.
- Access to advanced technology with state-of-the-art performance and functionality for easy data control, protection, scalability and continuity.
- Use of Iron Mountain’s hallmark data centers, including Northern Virginia VA1 and Western Pennsylvania WPA1, which is considered one of the most secure, compliant and energy efficient data center complexes in the world.
UNIVERGE BLUE® BACKUP provides operational efficiency along with essential control, security and compliance support all at a financially manageable and predictable expense.
- Virtual data management available as either off-premises or hybrid environments.
- Custom integration of essential infrastructure in a variety of configurations optimizes specific core requirements.
- Performance reassurance with pre-tested architecture built on NEC’s advanced computer, storage and network technology.
- Optional add-on components that accommodate changing requirements while alleviating undue pressure on existing internal resources and IT budgets.
By partnering with Iron Mountain, UNIVERGE BLUE® BACKUP offers broad coverage and high levels of compliance through Iron Mountain’s National Data Center.
- Level 4 Security as defined by the Department of Justice.
- HIPAA for medical records compliance.
- ISO 27001, PCI-DSS 3.1, SOC 2 Type II information security standards.
- FISMA high-security for federal clients.